All donations, whatever their amount, make a difference at L’Arche Portland.
- $30 provides recreational activities for one home for a month.
- $250 covers food for 4 core members (adults with developmental disabilities in our homes) and 4 assistants (caregivers) for one week.
- $600 pays for 2 assistants to accompany 2 core members on a L'Arche-sponsored Core Member retreat
- $1300 funds the gap between State funding and actual cost for one community member (core member or assistant) for one month.
Become a monthly donor!
Monthly donors provide L'Arche Portland with a dependable, steady stream of income which we use to:
- create a place of belonging for the adults with disabilities in our homes
- provide training and support for the assistants who share life with them
- announce the gifts of people with intellectual disabilities throughout the Portland area.
To receive envelopes (for sending in a check every month) or to learn more about automatic payments through your own bank account, contact Lizzy at 503-251-6901 or at