Day-to-day life sometimes requires some day-to-day resources. If you are able to provide any of the items listed below, whether new or used, L’Arche Portland is happy to put them to use in one of our homes. Contact Lizzy by email at
, or by phone at 503-251-6901.
- Extra long twin bedding for Joni's new bed
- Paper shredder for Nehalem House
- Garden tools, starts, or volunteers for both houses
- Paper cutter for Neahkahnie House crafts
- Stand Mixer for Nehalem House
- Soccer ball for Neahkahnie House
- Digital projector (for PC)
- Gift cards to be used for tea or lunch outings
- Hotpot for Neahkahnie House
- Digital camera
- Tickets for various cultural or sporting events for core members
- Volunteer opportunities for core members, to offer them meaningful work and to help L'Arche Portland grow in solidarity with the Portland community.